- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Number of Berths4
- Number of Cabins1
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine2x Mercury Pro XS V8 300Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- FuelPetrol / Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity1136
- Drive TypeOutboard
- Length Overall (m)11.52
- Length Waterline (m)10.93
- Beam (m)3.64
- Draft (m)0.60
- Displacement (kg)8600
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
With Oryx, Gulf Craft has completed the evolution of the sports cruiser and created a next generation genre defining brand. The sea-borne equivalent of an elite sports car, these innovative masterpieces combine power and performance with exceptional and timeless styling, offering classic elegance with both excitement and comfort for the whole family.
Rigid and robust, these wonderfully sculpted creations are built for luxury and sporting prowess, with an eye for detail and a dedication to excellent craftmanship. Outstanding value with uncompromising performance, along with an intoxicating synthesis of comfort and style, makes an Oryx boat the perfect balance of form and function.
Featuring generous deck and cabin space, along with ample social spaces with tranquil sunbeds, there’s plenty of room for all onboard to relax and enjoy. This is the next generation of sports cruisers.
With a distinctive near plumb bow design, this innovative masterpiece combines power and performance with exceptional styling.
The deck is a comfortable place to relax with seating around the table for long lunches and a good slab of sunbathing space aft and on the foredeck, accessible from the two large and safe passageways. The teak table of the dinette is complemented by tasteful furniture with a grill and a large cooler fridge, with light, under the driver’s seats.
The seats themselves, as an optional feature, can rotate backwards to complete the sociability of the area. Which is partially protected by the T-top, whilst being bathed in sunlight through three fixed glass panels.
The V-shaped dinette turns into a double berth thanks to the electric table. However, there is an alternative layout option that is ideal for family boating: it includes a separate cabin in the bow, the heads next to the galley and a C-shaped dinette on the starboard side.
Below deck once again materials and finishes perfectly fit modern tastes, with natural wood joinery, rounded edges for safety, and a general sense of comfort and light. Under the cockpit there’s a double bed, with lights and lockers, where the headroom is just over half a metre. There is also a full galley with stove and microwave as options and a head with integrated shower boasting a headroom of almost 190 cm.
To demonstrate its performance, even in stronger conditions with fifteen knots of wind and waves up to two metres, the Oryx 379 exceeds expectations. The plane is reached quickly and with a steady balance whilst crossing waves, without disturbing the trajectory of the vessel. The ability to secure the keel in the water is impressive and avoids cavitation from the propellers.
Reaching speeds of up to 50 knots under optimal conditions, this Oryx 379 truly ticks all the boxes to satisfy both the most demanding of boaters and their guests for a great day out on the water.
• Length overall: 11.52m
• Length waterline: 10.93m
• Beam: 3.64m
• Draft: 0.60m
• Displacement: 8.6t.
• Fuel tank capacity for petrol: 1136L
• Fuel tank capacity for diesel: 110L
• Fresh water tank capacity: 227L
• Grey water tank capacity: 75.7L
• Black water tank capacity: 113.6L
• Electrical Power: 230V AC 50H 1 phase 12V DC
• Hull type: Mono hull
• Hull Material: Fibre reinforced plastics FRP
• Superstructure material: Fibre reinforced plastics FRP
• Hard top material: Carbon fibre CFRP
• Type: Sport Cruiser
• Certification: CE
• Design Category: B
• Berths for 2-4 people
• Interior finishes with Smoke Oak or Ivory Oak
• Transom shower and bathing ladder
• 2 x cooler boxes
• 2 x helm seats
• Tank level gauges
• Upholstered aft sunbed with safety railing
• Upholstered sofa with folding table
• 2 x upholstered bow sunbeds
• Stainless steel sinks with Corian counter surfaces
• Stainless steel transom door and railings
• LED navigation lights and anchor light
• Warm white lighting
• 2 x batteries 220Ah
• Hydraulic steering system
• Electric toilet
• Electric bilge pump
• Exhaust blowers
• Magnetic compass
• Electric air horn
• Glass windshield
• Shower drain kit
• Interior curtains
• Storage cabinets
• Mooring lines and 4 x fenders
• 6 x Seasmart deck cleats
• Zinc anode
• Deck out for discharging grey and black water tanks
• Macerator self priming pump
• Fresh water pump
• Deck wash pump
• High water alarm sensor with automatic float switch
• Deck fillers on gunwale
• Deck wash connector
• 2 x 300HP Mercury Pro XS V8 Outboard Engines
• 3 x 300HP Mercury Pro XS V8 Outboard Engines
• 3 x 300HP Mercury Verado V8 Outboard Engines with Joystick and Sky Hook
• Hardtop with a range of awning system options
• Bespoke hull, deck or hardtop gelcoat colours
• Shockwave seat suspension with swivel slide mechanism for helm seats
• Alternative interior layout with second cabin
• Additional curtains in saloon, guest room, galley and toilet
• Full composite teak
• Range of highly specified audio, TV and entertainment packages
• Raymarine 15.6 inch GPS navigation screen with transducer
• Additional Raymarine 15.6 inch GPS navigation screen
• Raymarine Quantum 2 Q24D radar
• Raymarine fish finder CP100 with Down Vision
• Automatic Identification System AIS800
• Raymarine RAY 90 VHF radio
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Range of trim tab and dynamic trim tab options
• Bow thruster 4.5HP PRO
• Anti-roll gyro stabiliser Quick MC2X 7k
• Wide range of interior, exterior and underwater lighting packages for mood, effect, safety and courtesy lighting
• Range of air conditioning options
• Kohler generator
• Electric hob
• Electric barbecue
• 60L water heater
• Refrigerators and icemaker
• Soft enclosure enclosing windshield to hardtop, transom to rear hardtop made from Sunbrella with clear
• PVC panels
• Windscreen wiper
• Battery chargers and shore power socket
• Additional fenders and fender covers
• Electric windlass
• Anchor with chain and rope
• Full boat cover
• Cover for console, pilot seat and engine room door seat
• Packaging for transportation protection
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.