- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity24
- Engine2x MTU 16V 2000 M96L 2600Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity44554
- Length Overall (m)43.12
- Length Waterline (m)35.57
- Beam (m)8.30
- Draft (m)2.19
- Displacement (kg)265000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a brand as remarkable as Majesty Yachts from the renowned Gulf Craft shipyard.
Each Majesty motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. The shipyard gives their utmost and undivided attention to the owner’s personal visions, emotions, wishes and needs while planning and building each individual yacht, which is exactly tailored to the owner’s personality, taste and aspirations.
Majesty Yachts offers an extensive range of superyachts and yachts from 48 ft up to 175 ft. With hundreds of handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of this shipyard’s history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. Building on the success of milestone projects like the Gulf 85 and the Millennium 118, their smart designs coupled with the use of skilled craftsmanship allows Majesty Yachts to be in a league of their own.
Today, Majesty Yachts is one of the most appreciated and sought after yacht brands not only because of its broad range of yachts, but also due to its immaculate quality standards that meet any international specification. More than just a symbol of the best traditions of shipbuilding, these yachts are destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Majesty Yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
The Majesty 140: A fusion of passion and success…
The incredible Majesty 140 is an amazing masterpiece created by Gulf Craft’s very own Design Studio. This superyacht has redefined the meaning of beauty and elegance by setting new standards for desire and luxury. Gorgeous and delectable, it is indeed in a class of its own.
The Majesty 140 is a 43m tri-deck superyacht that features a richly finished owner’s stateroom on the forward main deck offering charming views of the outside through its glass facades and an elegant extendable terrace. Additionally, this yacht has four guest staterooms that can accommodate up to ten people, where the rooms are finished in premium wood and the finest marble. Special care has been taken to ensure the comfort of the crew with three rooms that can accommodate six members in the bow area and another two crew rooms in the aft area. This brings the total number of crew onboard to nine.
The main helm can be equipped with any of the latest navigation and communications technology that may be required. It features a unique window design with a distinctive negative inclined front glass making this superyacht stand out from its class. Furthermore, two side docking platforms on either side of the yacht assist the Master during docking.
This yacht boasts a number of features such as the expansive beachclub, two aft balconies on the main deck and a waterfall cascading from the hardtop into the jacuzzi located on the sun deck.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request. Each Majesty 140 motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. In this way every Majesty 140 yacht becomes a truly unique vessel, perfectly reflecting a personal character which has been developed and planned by the owner.
• 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M96L, 2600 HP, 2450 RPM
• Length overall: 43.12m
• Length waterline: 35.57m
• Beam: 8.30m
• Draft: 2.19m
• Air draft: 14.43m
• Displacement: 265t approx
• Maximum speed: 20kn approx
• Cruising speed: 16kn approx
• Maximum range at 12kn: 3635nm approx
• Guest cabins: 1 owner’s cabin on the main deck with ensuite and balcony + 1 double guest cabin on the upper deck + 2 double guest cabins on the lower deck + 2 twin guest cabins on the lower deck (all guest cabins have ensuites)
• Crew cabins: Twin bunk berth crew cabins each with bathrooms in the forward and aft lower deck + 1 captain’s cabin with ensuite on the upper deck
• Bathrooms: 6 ensuite guest and owner bathrooms + ensuite crew bathrooms + 1 captain’s en suite bathroom + 3 day heads (located on main deck, upper deck and sun deck)
• Fuel tank capacity: 44,554L
• Fresh water tank capacity: 6,738L
• Black water tank capacity: 1,665L
• Grey water tank capacity: 1,722L
• Lube oil tank capacity: 320L
• Generators: 2 x Kohler 100kW, 230/400V AC, 50 Hz, 3~phase
• Electrical: 230/400V AC, 50Hz, 3~phase, 24V DC
• Stabiliser: 2x ABT-TRAC 540 Fin Stabilizer System
• Classification: Bureau Veritas Pleasure
• Navigation service: Unrestricted
• Bureau Veritas commercial classification for chartering
• Compliance with Maritime and Coast Guard Agency (MCA) Large Yacht
• Aft search light
• Yacht name
• Awning on sundeck aft
• Awning on upper deck forward and aft
• Electrohydraulic crane with the lifting capacity of 770 kg by Nautical Structures
• Air mist system
• Smart automation system for lighting, music, shades, and TV by Control 4
• Electrohydraulic passarelle by Opacmare
• Electrohydraulic transformer (6 steps and 1000 kg lifting capacity) by Opacmare
• Isolation Transformer
• Shore Power converter 100 kW water cooled by MarPower
• Up to 65 HP hydraulic stern thruster by ABT-TRAC
• Portable air compressor by Jun Air
• Waterproof 42” TV on upper deck aft by Proof Vision
• Marquipt side mount ladder
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in USD. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.