Austin Parker 52 Ibiza WA
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity18
- Number of Cabins3
- Number of Bathrooms3
- Engine2x Volvo Penta IPS 950 800Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity2500
- Length Overall (m)16.05
- Beam (m)4.90
- Displacement (kg)18000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
The 52 Ibiza is ideal for those seeking outdoor comfort and convenience combined with all the indoor amenities required for cruising. The design is attractive, rational and modern: details such as the comfortable seats in the bow, the large cockpit living area and the central console all reflect the meticulous originality of this yacht’s design – all by the masterly pen of renowned naval architect Fulvio De Simoni.
The well balanced design and the carefully styled layout and weight distribution allows for optimal exploitation of the power generated, cutting fuel consumption with enhancing handling and range, fostering considerable benefits for reduced environmental impact and the safeguarding of nature.
The 52 Ibiza allows customers to specify the customisation of the outfitting; for example, that of the cockpit which can be optimised as a large, richly furnished living area.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 16.05m
• Beam: 4.90m
• Displacement: 18t
• Maximum passengers: 18
• Fuel capacity: 2500L
• Water capacity: 600L
• Cabins: 3
• Bathrooms: 3
• CE Certification Class: A
• 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 950 800Hp inboard engines with joystick and auto trim
• Painted hull
• Teak deck
• Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
• Carbon hard top with full set of navigation lights, radar and VHF antennae
• Bathing ladder with teak steps
• Retractable cleats on bathing platform
• Hydraulic storage
• Navigational instruments including 16 inch Garmin display, GPS, radar antenna, depth sounder and autopilot
• Bow thruster
• Manual and electric bilge system
• Firefighting system
• Owners’ cabin with queen bed
• Guest cabin with queen bed
• Guest cabin with 2 single beds
• 2 Bathrooms with separate shower
• Cockpit shower
• Galley with stove, induction hob, microwave, 85L refrigerator and crockery set for 6 people
• Wooden flooring in sandblasted oak
• Glossy varnished oak interior finishes
• Courtesy lights
• Underwater lights
• 11 kW Onan generator with additional battery
• Flat screen LED TV owner’s cbain
• Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 audio entertainment package
• Exterior covers package
• Mahogany gunwale with inox handrails
• Video camera in engine rooms and cockpit
• Engine sound reduction insulation
• Boat name in stainless steel
• Fenders and mooring ropes
• Sliding electrical soft top
• Teak gunwale with inox handrails
• Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
• Hydraulic bathing platform
• Additional third bathroom
• Additional drawer refrigerators
• Additional TVs in guest cabin or lounge
• 18,000 or 36,000 BTU Air conditioning
• Upgraded exterior covers package
• Stern thruster
• Sun awning with carbon poles
• Safety equipment package for 8 people including life raft and AIS
• Additional life raft
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.