Austin Parker 46 Mahon MY
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Cabins2
- Number of Bathrooms2
- Engine2x Cummins QSB 600Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity1600
- Length Overall (m)13.70
- Length Waterline (m)12.49
- Beam (m)4.21
- Draft (m)1.18
- Displacement (kg)13700
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
With distinctive detailing, superior finishes and comfort in abundance, with the 46 Mahon from Austin Parker the styling by Fulvio De Simoni is very much in evidence, especially in the unmistakable wide, protected bulwarks from the stern to bow, the large sundeck, and the copious use of mahogany and teak.
With a Class A approval, a hull of 15 metres long and a beam of 4.25 metres, this boat has two very roomy double cabins, two generously fitted bathrooms with shower enclosure, and plenty of space for wardrobes and drawers. On the upper deck, behind the steering position, is a large dinette area with bench seats and dining table. The corner galley, on the cockpit side of the saloon, features a full set of appliances and a large working area.
A folding plate glass door leads to the cockpit, which has a large sundeck that converts into a bench seat with central table for open-air lunches. The design of the stern gives easy access to a bathing platform that can be hydraulically operated to facilitate ease of use.
The autonomous cruising is excellent due to a 1600 litre tank supplying the two 600 HP Cummins engines with straight shaft drives or optionally the two Volvo Penta IPS 650 engines of 480 HP each.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 13.70m
• Hull length: 12.49m
• Beam: 4.21m
• Displacement at full load: 16.50t
• Draft under propellors: 1.18m
• Maximum passengers: 12
• Fuel capacity: 1600L
• Water capacity: 450L
• Black water: 150L
• Maximum speed: 32.5 knots
• Cruising speed: 28.4 knots
• Range at cruising speed: 350 nm
• Cabins: 2
• Heads: 2
• CE Certification Class: A
• 2 x Cummins 600 HP inboard shaft line engines with joystick
• Owner’s cabin with queen bed
• Guest cabin with 2 single beds
• Internal oak varnished wood furniture
• Natural oak wooden flooring
• Bow and stern thruster
• Garmin 16 inch display
• GPS antenna
• Radar antenna
• Depth sounder
• Teak deck on cockpit and platform
• Generator Onan 6 kw
• Firefighting system
• Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
• Mooring winches
• Courtesy lights
• Cockpit shower
• Bathing ladder with teak steps
• Hydraulic storage
• Electric and manual bilge system
• Engine room soundproofing
• Hot and cold water system
• Galley with corianders surfaces, induction hob, sink, 85L refrigerator and crockery set for 6 people
• Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet
• Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Audio Entertainment package
• LED flat screen TV package
• Retractable cleats on bathing platform
• Mahogany gunwale and handrails
• Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
• Stern sunbathing area with L shaped sofa and table
• Hard top and tower including full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag and vhf antenna
• Painted waterline
• Fenders and mooring ropes
• Additional guest cabin
• Additional teak on bow and side deck
• Teak gunwale and handrails
• Piano bar area with seats
• Sun awning with carbon poles
• Video camera in engine room and cockpit
• Liferaft and safety package
• Additional 36L refrigerator
• Additional LED flat screen TV
• Satellite TV antenna
• Underwater lights
• Hull paint colour
• Air conditioning 18000 BTU or 24000 BTU
• External covers
• Hydraulic bathing platform
• Boat name displayed in stainless steel
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.